Dr. Potter’s credentials highlight his abilities to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ph.D. in optics from the University of Rochester, first dissertation on fiber optics
- M. A. in physics from the University of Rochester
- B. S. in physics with honors from Lafayette College
- Elected into Phi Beta Kappa
- Elected into Sigma Xi
- University of Rochester Distinguished Scholar Medal recognized for accomplishments as scientist, engineer, manager, executive, and entrepreneur.
- Optical Society of America
– Elected Fellow
– President, Rochester Section
– Founding Chairman, Technical Council